Meeting Your Soul Mate
Ever get that feeling of an unexplainable pull that gravitates you towards someone? We are all searching for that soul connection, whether that be a partner or friend for life, however sometimes our sub-conscious mind creates barriers preventing us from finding our soul mate.
Many of us walk around with that ‘perfect checklist’ based on specific attributes on our journey to find that person we can truly connect with and project our true selves. But have you considered your ‘spiritual checklist’ in finding that person you are undeniably feel linked to?
We have all watched a Hollywood movie or two in our time, which has often nurtured our view of how things should play when we meet our soulmate. This can often cloud people’s perceptions, judgement and expectations of relationships and what it is like to truly find your soulmate.
How do I know I have met my soulmate?
- Sometimes, you just know! It can be hard to distinguish between love and lust, but going with your gut instinct, mother nature’s fight or flight response can be just as important in signaling the good as well as warning signs in a potential relationship. If you are unsure, make time in a calm place to think through your feelings.
- Do you get a sense that you have somehow, somewhere crossed each other’s paths, but you just cannot put your finger on it? There may have been many times you and your soulmate have been in close proximity without even realizing it, or you’ve been connected to someone important in their life. The universe will never truly bring you together until the time is right.
- You are never afraid to show the true you! Unlike the Hollywood films, you do not need to love all the same things, but you will just be happy in each other’s company. You do not have to talk all the time, but just be at peace in each other’s company.
- True soulmates compliment each other. You do not have to be the same, you may even be opposites, but you can empower each other by facing the world as a team together. Importantly, you will challenge each other to see the world from different perspectives, helping each other to grow in mind, body, spirit and soul.
- Can you sense each other feelings, whether that be full of happiness and joy or sadness? You will instinctively know how to communicate without even speaking and now how to respond to each other’s emotional signals (even if you do not entirely agree).
- Can you envision being there for each other for better or worse, for richer or poorer and in times of good and bad health?
Don’t give up, Live your best life now!
When manifesting your soulmate, the first step is to love yourself, your life and who you are! Think about what you love about yourself and what you can offer in a relationship.
Soulmates do not expect each other to change to fit in with someone else’s perception. You should feel comfortable in your own skin with that person and willing to fight for each other.
Remember, follow your inner guide, dispose of negative flows and take time to focus on your own growth in mind, body and soul, allowing yourself to flow with unconditional love. By keeping an open mind, you will be ready to welcome your soulmate with open arms when the time comes.
Do you have a question about love?
Searching for your soulmate? Book a love compatibility reading with one of our gifted readers Here. You can also find out more about our other psychic services from Angel Connections to Palmistry Here.